15 Galentines Day ideas
It doesn't matter if you are single, having a casual get together or in a full on committed relationship today is a special today, for today is Galentine's Day. The day where the most important people in our lives, our best friends need to be celebrated.
I appreciate that posting this today doesn't give you a lot of time to prepare, (I'm actually spending the evening meeting the parents of the students that I teach) which is why I have tried to keep them short and simple. And whatever you don't fit in tonight you could always save for the weekend, or the next.
So here are my 15 Galentine's Day suggestions for having an amazing time:
- Pick up the phone and tell them how much they mean to you
- Go out for a sophisticated cream tea
- Have a sleep over
- Book yourselves in for a spa day...
- ...or if you can't afford that face masks at home
- Chick flick movie night (and while your at it think of a better term than "chick flick")
- Bake cookies, why not try my recipe?
- Spend the day trying on a million outfits, and only end up buying one
- Send you best friend flowers
- Throw a Galentine's day party
- Have a craft day making friendship bracelets like you used to as a kid
- Lock the phones away and just spend the evening catching up
- Give each other outrageous makeovers
- Create a Galetine's day playlist
- Buy your friend a book just because you know they are going to love it
So there you have it guys my 15 Galentine's Day ideas, I hope that you have an absolutely day or weekend with your besties. I just want to take this opportunity to say a big "I love you" to some very special ladies, I don't know what I would do without Erica and Elissa in my life.
If you have any plans with the special ladies in your life I would love to hear about what you are going to be getting up to.