Things that make me happy
This is one of those posts that I feel that ever blogger will write in their career, the things that make me happy post. I have tried to write this a few times on my previous page, but it never got as far as being published. The reason being when that page still existed I wasn't in the happiest of places, and the list of things that made me happy was tiny. I don't want to get into it too much, but check out my post out the other side... where I try to describe it.
I decided that this time I wasn't going to force myself to write the list, I would just create a note on my phone and every time I thought of something I would just jot it down. This definitely made the whole thing a lot easier, so as I put so much thought into it I wanted to share the list with you.
So here we go...
- Nice smelling candles
- Moisturiser that makes my skin feel amazing
- Silky pyjamas - currently lusting over this pair
- Spending time with my sister Mandy
- Driving around in my car
- Visiting my best friend Erica
- Seeing all my other friends as well
- An early night
- Snuggling under the duvet
- Fairy lights
- Soya yoghurt and fruit
- Working out
- Fluffy socks - shout out to Mess in a Dress for giving me some at Christmas, live in them!
- Lazy days
- A clean house
- Watching the snow fall - wrong time of year I know
- Pink blossom falling from the trees
- When the leaves turn
- Soya hot chocolate
- An open fire
- Cuddles with Alex
- Seeing my brothers
- Going for walks over the fields
- Yoga - I'm trying Hotpod yoga soon which I'm really excited about
- Floaty dresses
- Snowfairy shower gel
- Chatsworth House at Christmas
- Ice skating
Well there it is, I didn't keep count as I don't want to have to quantify what makes me happy. This way I can add or take things away depending upon my mood. I think we can say that I prefer the colder time of the year from the things that I have mentioned - maybe once the weather decides what it is doing I might do a Summer edition?
What makes you happy? I would love to hear it as I'm on the look out for new things to try.
Have an amazing day
P.S. at this current moment in time none of the links are affiliate links and I will let you know if that ever changes