I'm back baby!!!
Hello lovely ladies and hopefully a few gents
Welcome to the very first blog post on my brand new blog page. I wanted to start by giving you guys a chance to get to know me a little better, so I have answered 30 random questions. Well not that random, this is a shout out to Hayley at Bunny Moon Stone for the pointing me in the right direction, and these questions can be found here.
· Are you named after anyone? – Apparently I am named after the story Emma. Now what I am going to say next may annoy a few people out there but I really don’t like the story Emma. I know I haven’t read it but I have seen the film (I know the book is always better) and all I could see was a busy body sticking her nose into other people’s business.
· When was the last time you cried? – Friday night. For those who don’t know I have been on antidepressants for the past year, and although I am in a much better place than I was at the start I still have days when things get too much.
· Do you have kids? – Nope
· If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? – I hope so, but I am pretty strange when I want to be which could be a little too much even for myself. Does that make sense?
· Do you use sarcasm a lot? – Only in my classroom, and then it can be every other word that comes out my mouth.
· What’s the first thing you notice about people? - This is going to sound really superficial but I notice a person’s clothes at first, more because I love seeing how people express themselves with their outfit.
· What is your eye colour? - Blue
· Scary movie or happy endings? – I hate scary films so if I had to choose it would have to be a happy ending, but not a really mushy film because they can annoy me.
· Favourite smells? – I love the smell of a fresh cut orange and other lovely citrus fruits.
· What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? – I’m not a big traveller; I went to Germany in year 7 with my school which I don’t really remember. I also took my little sister Mandy to Disneyland Paris for her 18th.
· Do you have any special talents? – Is this one of those times when people show you that they can lick their elbow? If it is then no.
· Where were you born? – Yeovil, Somerset, UK. But we moved when I was 7 months old so I don’t remember any of it.
· What are your hobbies? – I have a Black belt in Wado-Ryu Karate, but thanks to the anxiety/depression I haven’t trained in a while. To the other extreme I like to sew and cross-stitch which takes hours and hours.
· Do you have any pets? – Nope, the boy is allergic to animals so I have to do without.
· Do you have any siblings? – Are you ready? I have two brothers; Chris who is 18 months younger than I am, Matt is 5 years younger than me and after that there is Mandy who is 10 years younger than me.
· What do you want to be when you grow up? – I want to be a blogger and maybe if I work really really hard I could even be a Youtuber. Shameless plug now, obviously you got here but I would love if you would support me and keep coming back.
· Who was your first best friend? – What is with all this “was” business? My best friend is the wonderful Erica!
· How tall are you? – I am super tiny at a whole 4 foot 10. It was once a real issue for me, but as I have got older I come to terms with it, and even more now I love my little body.
· Funniest moment throughout School? – I’m not really sure how I feel about school any more. When I was there it felt normal, but looking back now I know I didn’t make the most of it, and I was in such a terrible group now I only look back and see the bad side.
· How many countries have you visited? Haven’t I already answered this question? 2.
· What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? My favourite was maths because I love that feeling you get when you solve a really difficult problem. My worst subject was PE for two reasons; 1 the teacher obviously had favourites that she would choose for the best positions. 2 because the kit was shorts and I had really bad eczema at that age and hated showing my legs, by year 11 I either “forgot” my kit or I would wear trousers. Either way I would prefer to get in trouble than actually do it, that was until we finished the syllabus and started going ice skating instead which I loved.
· What is your Favourite drink? Animal? Perfume? – Favourite drink is Rose lemonade. Favourite animal is one I am going to have to get back to you with because I love them all. And my favourite perfume is Sun form Lush.
· What would you (or have you) name your children? – I don’t have a clue!
· What Sports do you play/Have you played? - Already mentioned that I do Karate, I have also a couple of other martial arts but I have never done any team sports or anything else like that.
· Who are some of your favourite YouTubers? – I only watch a couple at the moment as I am starting to get really annoyed at the BIG YouTubers. So at the moment I am subscribed to The Anna Edit, Hello October and I Covet Thee. I do occasionally watch some others but mostly in the holidays so not for a few weeks now.
· How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? – I have dated a couple of guys, but I would say that Alex is the only one that I would say has been a proper full boyfriend.
· Favourite memory from childhood? – I’m really not sure to be honest. I will have a think about it and write a whole post about it for you guys in the future.
· How would you describe your fashion sense? – Right now I am still defining my style, I want to go for a chic look, I love wearing dresses and skirts with a colour palette that is 95% black.
· What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) – I have a Pink Gold Samsung S7 edge, which is one of the longest names for a phone ever! And to make it clear I will always be an Android girl.
· Tell us one of your bad habits! – One that really annoys me is that I am terrible at washing my hair, I even cut it short to try to make it easier to look after and I still go days without washing it. Must do better!
Hopefully you know a little more about me now, and I would love to know a little more about you guys. So if you look a little further down the page you will find the comments box, in there I would like you to tell me one interesting fact about yourself.
Have a wonderful day